In Delhi for meetings and lunches

May 13, 2017: I came to Delhi from Jaipur and checked in at the ITC Maurya. I stayed over for few days as I had quite a few meetings and a lunch to attend. 
With Home Minister, Rajnath Singh
I met Home Minister, Sri Rajnath Singh. I had a good meeting with the Human Resources Development (HRD) minister, Sri Prakash Javadekar, yesterday.
I also had a brief meeting with Sri Mahesh Sharma, Minister of State with Independent charge of Culture and Tourism Ministry. I have always admired his multi-tasking abilities and the speed at which he carries out his work.
With Mahesh Sharma, Cultural & Tourism Minister
I had a lunch meeting with danseuse Sonal Mansingh ji yesterday as well. It was nice to meet her after a spell.
Today afternoon I went to the Taj Mahal Hotel to attend a lunch for which I was invited by Toni Atanasovski, Ambassador, Republic of Macedonia, to introduce the host, Mr Namit Bajoria, newly-appointed Honorary Consul, Republic of Macedonia in Kolkata, to some of the other ambassadors and guests.
With Toni Atanasovski, Ambassador of Republic of Macedonia and Shazia Ilmi
The Ambassadors of Serbia, Bosnia, Krygztan, and a senior diplomat of the Holy See (Vatican City) and a representative of the only lady minister of UAE were present at the lunch. Shazia Ilmi and Ina Puri also joined in.
I shall leave for Kolkata to night.
ess bee

Comments

Popular Posts