Swiss National Day reception

With Umesh, Mr Andreas Baum and Rashmi at the Swiss National Day
26 July, 2017: I attended the Swiss National Day celebrations at The Oberoi Grand, Kolkata, in the evening. It was a pleasure to meet the Swiss Ambassador, Mr Andreas Baum, and the Honorary Consul of Switzerland in Kolkata, Umesh Chowdhary, and his wife Rashmi.
With Umesh and Swiss Ambassador in India, Mr Andreas Baum
I got to meet many of my friends in Kolkata whom I had not seen for sometime due to my extensive travels outside the city.
With Hemant and Ravi Todi
I went to The Taj Bengal for a dinner with Dr Toni Atanasovski, Ambassador of The Republic of Macedonia in India. The dinner was hosted by Namit Bajoria, the Honorary Consul of The Republic of Macedonia in Kolkata.
ess bee

Comments

Popular Posts