Walks and Weddings ….

Sunday today, I got few calls regarding yesterday’s Walk. I have discussed with Debasree Roy about the pros and cons of yesterday’s Walk and we have decided to sit again and chalk out the next course of action. In the evening I went to the Science City to attend a Tele Cine Award function. I enjoyed the dance performance of my friend Dona and Koneenica. The organisers wanted me to announce and present one of the Awards. There were some other functions to attend and I had to excuse myself. 
Left Science City at 9pm and reached Taj Bengal half an hour later to attend the pre-marriage function of Sanjiv Goenka’s daughter. The Taj banquet, terrace garden as well as the poolside, were very tastefully decorated to create a soothing ambience. Again left Taj for Burdwan Road to attend yet another wedding function in the family of Raj Kumar Sharma.
Tomorrow morning I will be flying off to Thailand. I have not found Thailand attractive as a tourist due to the weather. I hate summers. But of late, Thailand has emerged as a favourite destination for holding marriage ceremonies. In the past two years I have attended three weddings and tomorrow’s trip would add one more to the list. This time the venue is 230 kilometres from Bangkok at Hotel Hua Hin Resort Sheraton.
ess bee

Comments

Popular Posts