Sundeep Bhutoria

Welcome to my blog. Do share your views and thoughts with me. Request visitors to keep their comments brief and to the point. I shall respond to you to the extent possible.
Thank you.
ess bee

1A Camac Court, 25B Camac Street, Kolkata – 700 016, India.

Phone: 91 33 2281 6934

Fax: 91 33 2280 2930

Email: essbee@essbeeindia.com

For Events: events@essbeeindia.com
Appointments: assistant@essbeeindia.com
Invitations: secretariat@essbeeindia.com
WhatsApp Text: 9836383333

Monday, February 28, 2011

Event hopping

I attended the Heritage Award Function at the Science City yesterday. The function started at 5 pm but I was asked to be there at 8 pm. I presented the award to the Bengali band Cactus along with television actress Debolina (pictures). I met artist Wasim Kapur there at the function.
From the Award Function I went to the Ordnance Club for a function organised by FACES (Friends and Alumni of Colleges). The president Imran Zaki is known to me and somehow I have been missing his event. 
I also went there because the event this time was for the benefit of orphans.
Imran organised this event in collaboration with Project Sunshine - an organisation formed by few like-minded musicians of Kolkata. I also met the President of the Ordnance Club who took charge five months back and is new to the city.
From there I went to Taj Bengal to attend an engagement function.
I will fly out to Delhi today late evening.
ess bee

No comments:

Post a Comment