Event hopping

I attended the Heritage Award Function at the Science City yesterday. The function started at 5 pm but I was asked to be there at 8 pm. I presented the award to the Bengali band Cactus along with television actress Debolina (pictures). I met artist Wasim Kapur there at the function.
From the Award Function I went to the Ordnance Club for a function organised by FACES (Friends and Alumni of Colleges). The president Imran Zaki is known to me and somehow I have been missing his event. 
I also went there because the event this time was for the benefit of orphans.
Imran organised this event in collaboration with Project Sunshine - an organisation formed by few like-minded musicians of Kolkata. I also met the President of the Ordnance Club who took charge five months back and is new to the city.
From there I went to Taj Bengal to attend an engagement function.
I will fly out to Delhi today late evening.
ess bee

Comments

Popular Posts