WFUNA meet

Yesterday I had a long conference call with the World Federation of United Nations Association (WFUNA) head office in New York as the Executive Committee is scheduled to meet in New York on the 29th and 30th April 2011 which I would be attending.
This evening I went to The Conclave, my favourite non-5 star hotel joint for hosting parties. Yesterday's celebrations was to mark the completion of the 25th year of The Conclave and I congratulated Harshvardhan Neotia on the occasion.
A selective crowd of eminent Kolkatans including Sanjeev Goenka, Usha Uthup, Shamlu Dudeja, Sanjay Budhia, Tollywood stars and others were welcome by the perfect hosts Harsh and Madhu Neotia.
The Mediterranean cuisine, prepared by Chef Vicky Ratnani, was very different from the regular spread at The Conclave.
Harsh also announced plans to set up five more The Conclave brand of lounges and clubs in the city.
ess bee

Comments

Popular Posts