Sundeep Bhutoria

Welcome to my blog. Do share your views and thoughts with me. Request visitors to keep their comments brief and to the point. I shall respond to you to the extent possible.
Thank you.
ess bee

1A Camac Court, 25B Camac Street, Kolkata – 700 016, India.

Phone: 91 33 2281 6934

Fax: 91 33 2280 2930

Email: essbee@essbeeindia.com

For Events: events@essbeeindia.com
Appointments: assistant@essbeeindia.com
Invitations: secretariat@essbeeindia.com
WhatsApp Text: 9836383333

Thursday, June 2, 2011

A new Italian food joint in city


With Sankho Ghosh
On the first day of June I went to the Saturday Club to attend the launch of Antarotomo - an album on recitations from Tagore by Soumitra Mitra. 
I met many eminent personalities like Sankha Ghosh, Sri Dwijen Mukhopadhyay (pictures) and filmmaker Sri Goutam Ghosh.
Dwijen Mukhopadhyay
It was an hour-long function.
I also attended the inaugural party of Casa Toscana and Casa Paneterria near Menoka Cinema
Kolkata now has a new restaurant with a refreshingly new ambience serving ethnic Italian food.
ess bee

No comments:

Post a Comment