Kolkata Film Festival party

With Kaustav Roy and Haranath Chakraborty
November 17, 2011: Late afternoon yesterday I returned to Kolkata from from Delhi and went to attend a party hosted by Shree Venkatesh Films at Hotel Hindustan International to mark the 17th Kolkata Film Festival.
I caught up with a lot of friends from the film fraternity. Aparna Sen introduced me to Ketan Mehta (picture).
The 17th Kolkata Film Festival turned out to be what a really good Film Festival should be. No doubt Shree Venkatesh Films invitation attracted almost everybody who matters in Tollywood.
Yesterday evening I missed the dance concert titled Passion of Green Blood and Rabiranga presented by Kolkata Film and Television Institute (KFTI). Indrani Halder invited me but I could not make it as I was on a flight en route to Kolkata from Delhi.
ess bee

Comments

Popular Posts