Missing many events

November 9, 2011: After returning from my trip abroad, I have missed out on so many events in the city starting from Kalarpana - an evening of classical Bharatnatyam - by Padmashri Shobhana and her troupe at Hyatt Regency to a series of other events till date.
I wasn't keeping well and could not attend Rituparna Sengupta’s birthday. The only event I really regret having missed was the invitation from Dona Ganguly to attend Chitrangada performed by Diksha Manjuri’s troupe. Dona had requested me four months back to block my date and I too was very keen to attend the programme but the Kolkata viral forced me to stay home.
Tomorrow I shall fly to Delhi.
It seems I will also miss the November 11 Ambassador of Peru’s dinner at Hyatt Regency, Umesh Chowdhury's dinner at The Oberoi Grand on the same day and two other programmes on November 12th and the 2nd edition of Chandrakosh (Sri Hariharan) at the Club Verde Vista and the get together of members at the Agri Horticulture Society of India apart from the Film Festival films and evening dinners.
ess bee

Comments

Popular Posts