Author's Afternoon 4 with Amish


With Amish Tripathi
Yesterday was the fourth edition of The Author's Afternoon with Amish Tripathi, The Secret of the Nagas fame, as the guest author. As an normal practice we keep about 25 seats for this event.
But after my office, The Taj Bengal and t2 received very good confirmations, we decided to increase it to 30.
It was a full house. Amish spoke about his work and shared his experiences how he shifted tracks from being a IIM Kolkata graduate who chucked his lucrative job in high finance to pursue his heart's desire to become writer.
With Tanusree and Payel
After the event I hosted a dinner for him at my home which was attended by few of Amish's friends like Arindam and Shukla Sil, Jeet and Malabika Banerjee, K Mohan Chandran, GM, Taj Bengal, and his wife Seema and few journalist friends.
After the dinner at 11:45 pm, I went to The Oberoi Grand. Yesterday night I called up Moni of Venkatesh Films and told him that I was myself hosting a dinner. 
With Moni (Mahendra Soni) and Paoli Dam
But Moni insisted and convinced me to drop in even if it was late. He was right as the party was in full swing. In fact, Dev and I entered at the same time. 
I met Paoli Dam after a long time.
I also met Srikant Mohta of Venkatesh, Tanusree and many others from the Tollywood
Today evening I shall again go to The Oberoi for the first edition of tete-a-tea with Anurag Basu.
ess bee

Comments

Popular Posts