Unwinding at Ranthambore

I arrived here in Jaipur yesterday from Sawai Madhopur. After the Shree Music Festival I decided to take a break and went on a trip to the forests of Ranthambore which is also one of India's famous Tiger Reserves.
It was a great holiday for unwinding but I missed the December 15, 2012 Author's Afternoon with Jeffrey Archer in Kolkata and also the reception to celebrate the unveiling of the new-look Jaigarh lobby and Sheesh Mahal bar of Hotel ITC Rajputana on the same evening.
I had last visited Ranthambore in 2004. This time I spotted 13 tigers, tigresses and their cubs. My main objective of visiting the game park was to see the three tiger cubs that were born this summer and thankfully my wishes came true.
I shall be back in Kolkata tomorrow.
ess bee

Comments

Popular Posts