Aborto and Arindam's debut


Feb 22, Kolkata: Arrived in city from Delhi yesterday evening and went to a Park Street residence for a private get together. It was a diplomats' core evening. I met diplomats from US, Japan, Germany, Russia and few government officials.
With Jaya Ahsan, Arindam Sil and Bikram Dasgupta
At 10:15 pm, I left Park Street and went to The Oberoi Grand hotel to attend a party hosted by Mr Bikram Dasgupta, Founder and Executive Chairman, Globsyn group. The Globysn group has now ventured into media and movies for which a film fund under Globsyn Media Ventures has been created. Their first maiden production of the company Aborto is also a directorial debut venture of Arindam Sil who has also written the story of the film. The Thursday evening party was the music launch of Aborto and I was invited by Arindam.
I have been missing Arindam's events from quite some time now and I had kept my scheduled accordingly so that Ii could make it to the party. In fact, by 10:30 pm, when I reached there, Bickram Ghosh had finished his performance and dinner was on.
I met many Tollywood artistes and others from the media industry.
With actress Jaya Ahsan
Arindam introduced me to the film's heroine Jaya Ahsan, who is from Bangladesh. People were animatedly discussing about the good music and the film. Well done Arindam.
ess bee

Comments

Popular Posts