"The Big Fat City"

With Masaba Gupta
October 24, 2013: Yesterday evening I went to Hyatt Regency Kolkata to watch the play "The Big Fat City" written and directed by Mahesh Dattani. 
I wasn't impressed by it so much but was quite impressed with the mix of audiences who were from all walks of life. The play was produced by Ashvin Gidwani's production company "Ashvin Gidwani Productions".
With Britta Leick-Milde and Fabrice Etienne
In fact, on Sunday October 27, 2013, I plan to watch another play of Ashvin Gidwani at Hotel Mariott in Jaipur which goes by the name "2 to Tango 3 to Jive”.
Earlier in the evening I went to The Park for FLO Kolkata Diwali Fellowship Meet. By the time I reached there around 4pm the main event was over. The Ficci Ladies’ Group (FLO) members were there in full strength including FLO Kolkata Chairperson Ms Sabina Rungta.
I met young fashion designer Masaba Gupta who was in city. Masaba is the fashion director of Satya Paul's new line. There was also the sufi band Wagah Road which performed live at the event.

ess bee

Comments

Popular Posts