Meeting with the Lady Governor

With Her Excellency, Governor of Rajasthan, Mrs Margaret Alva
November 25, 2013: I arrived in Jaipur from Delhi today. There is an air of excitement in general in the state due to the approaching local elections. Many of my friends and acquaintances are in the fray. Though yesterday was a Sunday, I went to Noida, Uttar Pradesh, to attend to and wrap up a series of mostly-personal meetings.
On Saturday evening I went to meet Mrs Margaret Alva, the Hon'ble Governor of Rajasthan at the Raj Bhawan in Jaipur. It was a courtesy call. Later during the day I went to the residence of Rahul and Mita Kapur for a late night dinner. I and Mita's organisation Siyahi have collaborated on many events in Rajasthan and West Bengal. Today evening I shall visit the Periwal house.
ess bee

Comments

Popular Posts