Luxe in the sky

Inside Emirates Airbus 380 bar lounge
May 8, 2014: I took the New York-Dubai Emirates flight i.e., EK-202 yesterday. No doubt Emirates has set up excellent standards of service in civil aviation. Apart from the comfortable seats in business and first class categories, there is a bar lounge in the aircraft that serves drinks along with hot and cold snacks during the flight. It is sheer luxury in the sky.
Further, as a souvenir, the first and business class passengers get a picture of their's clicked by Polaroid camera.
In fact, I am writing this blog while on flight because there is a internet connectivity.
I like this wide-bodied Airbus 380 aircraft which are double decked and run on four engines. I have, in recent years, travelled a lot in them. I shall be in transit for about six hours in Dubai at the Airport Hotel and then take my flight to Kolkata.
ess bee

Comments

Popular Posts