Leaving for London

With Gargi Roy Chowdhury
June 9, 2014: I will be leaving for London today and come back to Kolkata in the second week of July. There are various meetings, conferences and events lined up in London and also in Europe, including the Tagore Festival at Dartington, Devon, and the Model United Nations (MUN) in Rome. I also have tentative plans to visit Santorini and Mykonos islands in Greece as well.
There will be a lot of other programmes and events happening in London including polo matches. Let me see what else I can attend besides polo.
There are also quite a few lunches and high teas which are important in the London annual social calendar. Attending these again would depend on my itinerary and there are likely to hits and misses.
With Shiboprosad Mukherjee and Atanu Roy Choudhury
Yesterday evening I went to The Bengal Club for a party to celebrate the release of the movie Ramdhonu directed by Shiboprosad Mukherjee and Nandita Roy. 
I also went to the Priya Cinema on Friday evening (June 6) for a movie premiere but wasn't able to sit through the film due to a prior commitment.
With Gargi and Rachana
I heard a lot of good words about the film. I had just dropped in because my good friends Gargi Roy Chowdhury and Rachana Banerjee both have acted in the film. The movie has already created a buzz last weekend with house full shows. I shall sure see it when time permits.
ess bee

Comments

Popular Posts