Monsoon Ball at Hyatt Kolkata

With Britta Leicke Milde, Radhika Singh, Ruchi Makhariya, Anil Kathodiya and Aditya Makhariya
15 September, 2014: I am busy with office today. I was supposed to be in Delhi today but had to cancel my trip due to reasons that needed my presence in Kolkata.
I was supposed to be in Delhi to celebrate the publication of Strictly Personal – Manmohan & Gursharan by Daman Singh at Jacaranda, India Habitat Centre, on September 14.
The coming week looks busy again with a one day round trip to Delhi some time. On Saturday evening I went to Hyatt for the annual Monsoon Ball hosted by Kolkata International Women’s Club. It was quite a formal affair and I left the Ball at around 1:30 am and went to Taj Bengal. By the time I returned home it was early Sunday morning.
ess bee

Comments

Popular Posts