Meeting Kalyan Singh ji

With Hon'ble Governor of Rajasthan, Sri Kalyan Singh
11 October, 2014, Jaipur: I arrived in Jaipur last evening. Like most other north Indian cities Jaipur also has an active Diwali season which is on. 
I attended one last night and there is list of events and invites for each day of the coming week. Most of these are Diwali get-togethers.
Today morning I went to the Raj Bhawan to meet Shri Kalyan Singh ji the new Governor of Rajasthan. I had met him a long time ago when he was the chief minister of Uttar Pradesh.
I had a good meeting with him and also extended him an invitation to visit Kolkata. I also requested him to meet the prominent artistes of state over tea to which he had agreed for at a mutually convenient date in the future.
Back in Kolkata, I was at The Taj Bengal hotel for the German Mission reception on 9th October but I missed out on the cocktail reception celebrating the 25th year of Taj Bengal.
For four or five evenings at a stretch, there are invitations lined up for various events at The Taj Bengal.
ess bee

Comments

Popular Posts