Back from Pravasi Bharatiya Diwas

10 January, 2015: My flight landed in Kolkata today from Ahmedabad. Yesterday, the last day of Pravasi Bhartiya Diwas 2015, also went off very well. I met a number of people including a couple of Chief Ministers after yesterday's morning session at the Pravasi Bhartiya Diwas and also during lunch.
During lunch time I was very pleased to see Prabhat Verma, General Manager, Taj Gateway. I saw a gentleman placing rotis in the buffet and realized that he was none other than Prabhat Verma. I admired Prabhat Verma’s work culture when he was General Manager of St James Hotel Buckingham, where I had seen him helping the guests with their suitcases.
Since Taj Gateway was doing the catering at the VIP lunch area at the Pravasi Bhartiya Diwas, Mr Verma, as the Chief Operating Officer (COO) of Taj Gateway, was there to look after the arrangements.
With Gujarat Governor, Shri Om Prakash Kohli
Today morning I had a good meeting with the Governor of Gujarat, Shri Om Prakash Kohli, at the Raj Bhavan, Gujarat, located near Gandhinagar.
Yesterday night, after attending the dinner hosted by Sushma Swaraj on the banks of Sabarmati River, there was a music performance on Mahatma Gandhi. Before returning to my hotel, I dropped in to have coffee with Mr Abhay Mangaldas.
ess bee

Comments

Popular Posts