Rework my agenda

April 2, 2015: I landed in Kolkata today evening from Jaipur via flight. On March 31 I had a couple of meetings with regard to the Chief Minister of Rajasthan, Smt Vasundhara Raje’s proposed visit to Kolkata in connection with Resurgent Rajasthan.
The visit is scheduled for November 19 and 20, 2015, in Jaipur.
The Chief Minister and her delegation are leaving for Japan and are scheduled to be in Kolkata on April 21 and 22. I will not be in Kolkata from April 17 onwards which I have already informed to the concerned State Government officials. I am trying my best to make all preparations for her visit before I leave town.
On April 1, I was supposed to be in Delhi to meet Gen (Dr) V K Singh, Minister of State for External Affairs, but since he left for Yemen a message from the Ministry of External Affairs has requested that the meeting be postponed. Gen Singh will be camping in Djibouti to overses the safe evacuation of Indians from the warn-torn Yemen.
Thus, I got a full day in Jaipur to do various meetings and some personal work as well that was long due.
Somehow, from January till date, I have travelled almost every week and still I have a busy schedule. If I do not travel to New York, it will be easier post April 20, 2015. It seems I will have to rework my agenda.
ess bee

Comments

Popular Posts