At the South City Mall

With Dev
June 26, 2015: Yesterday evening I went to see the movie Roga Hawar Sahaj Upay at the Inox in South City Mall presented by Shrikant Mohta and Mahendra Soni. 
It was a Shree Venkatesh Films production written and directed by Debaloy Bhattacharya. The film's music is by Indradeep Dasgupta; lyrics by Prasun and Debaloy Bhattacharya; cinematography by Sirsha Ray.
I got stuck in a meeting and reached around 8.15 pm. I thought I will join my other friends during the interval but because of some technical problem the movie had not started by then. When the movie started it was about 8.30 pm. I watched the movie till the interval and then returned home.
Routine wise, the coming weekend is going to be easy. However, the following week would be full of activities involving the diplomats.
ess bee

Comments

Popular Posts