Rat ruckus


August 17, 2015: It was a holiday weekend since Saturday was 15th of August, Independence Day, and a holiday as well. I was working hard to clear things as I would be away from office for almost 10 days from Wednesday.
On August 13 evening I went to The Bengal Club to attend a dinner celebrating 100 days of success of the film Bela Sheshe. I met quite a few friends and acquaintances from the film fraternity.
With Prosenjit
I met Prosenjit Chatterjee after a long time. After the film premiere, I went for dinner at a five star hotel and after that when I was at the Coffee Shop past mid-night. Few of the guests apparently spotted a rat and sounded an alarm. This created quite a ruckus at the otherwise quite venue. The pest control staff came in and tried to contain it with a mouse-trap.
With Raima Sen
I was surprised seeing this because ideally they should have closed the Coffee Shop till they had contained the rat and then allowed the guests back into the Coffee Shop. This is something not expected from a five-star hotel. That is while a rat hunt is on the guests are sitting around and more guests are being allowed to come in.
With Rituparna and Shreya
On Friday evening I went to Priya to attend the premiere of Nirbashito
With Churni
It was nice of Churni Ganguly to call me up and invite me. I watched the film till the interval. Once I return from my overseas trip, I will surely watch the full film again.
ess bee

Comments

Popular Posts