Warming up to Kolkata's winter events

With Arindam Sil
December 18, 2015: I arrived in Kolkata from Bangalore on Tuesday December 15 night. For the last couple of days I have been catching up with office work that had piled up during my absence.
With Mimi
Last night I went to the premiere of my friend Arindam Sil's filmHar Har Byomkesh”. I did not see the movie but was there to just meet everybody and greet Arindam as I have not attended any Tollywood events for a while now. 
From the premiere I went to the residence of Irina K Bashkirova, Consul General of The Russian Federation, to attend a dinner and cocktails on the occasion of the 16th Russia-India Summit. It was an all diplomats gathering.
With Koel Mullick
From there I went to ITC Sonar for the Winter Barbecue thanks to the General Manager Atul Bhalla.
At the ITC Sonar
It is good I attended these social events and get to meet quite a number of those who move in Kolkata’s social circles.
With Ranjit Mullick
Again I shall be travelling tomorrow. To night I am hosting a dinner at the Taj Bengal for Ipsita Roy Chakraverti, high priestess of the Wiccan Brigade, to mark the release of her book Beloved Witch Returns’ and published by Life Positive Books.
ess bee

Comments

Popular Posts