IFUNA and events in Kolkata

March 14, 2016: I was in Delhi for three days from March 9 to 11. I attended few meetings including the executive committee meeting of the Indian Federation of the United Nations Association (IFUNA)
With Saurav and Gautam Bhattacharya
I came back to Kolkata on Friday evening and went to Ananda Plus Quiz programme at the Royal Calcutta Golf Club.
At Ananda Plus Quiz
This is one programme which I like to attend. Not only do I get to meet all the Tollywood folks together but also the quiz competition among the Tolly stars is quite interesting. 
After the quiz I dropped by at the party hosted by Arijit Dutta to mark the start of the "Eastern Fashion Legacy" fashion show - a synergization of eastern heritage and fashion at Hyatt scheduled for March 12 and 13.
With Britta Leicke Milde and her husband Udo
On Saturday March 12, I went to Mohor Kunj for the music CD release of Gautam Ghose’s upcoming film Shankhachil starring Prosenjit Chatterjee. 
With Gautam Ghose
After this I dropped by at the Hyatt Regency Kolkata and watched the ramp walk of fashion designer Bibi Russel’s khadi collection. I liked the music to which her models walked on the ramp.
Today evening I have few meetings lined up and tomorrow I shall fly out on an overseas trip.
ess bee

Comments

Popular Posts