In few of those many events

June 18, Kolkata: Yesterday evening, on a day full of events in the city, I was stuck in a massive traffic snarl.
With Harkaran Singh of Hyatt
It took me one hour and forty minutes to reach The Oberoi Grand from ITC Sonar. The traffic congestion was apparently caused by some super sale night at the Quest Mall.
With Shibu
Among the many events I could make it to three events. I attended the “China House Pop Up Lounge Party” organized by Britta at the Hyatt Regency.
I met quite a few people from city social life.
The other two events that I attended included the celebrations of film Praktan's success at The Bengal Club by the director and the cast of the film. 
Director Shibu and many others were there.
With Paoli Dam at the Premiere of Mahanayak
From there I went to attend the premiere of the film Mahanayak by Venkatesh Films at The Oberoi Grand. I had to miss out on so many events but giving the timings it wasn't humanly possible to attend.
After some time I shall leave for Jaipur as quite a few events are lined up.
ess bee

Comments

Popular Posts