With Sujoy and Ribhu at the special screening at Quest Mall INOX
June 15, 2016: Yesterday evening I hosted a special screening of the film TE3N at the Quest Mall Inox. It was after a long time that I hosted a special screening.
Being a working day, I did not expect such an overwhelming response for guests. But as the time of the screening drew closer requests for attending the show began to pour in.
The debutant director of the film Ribhu Dasgupta and producer Sujoy Ghosh attended the special screening along with celebs from the Tollywood silver screen and some of the eminent Kolkatans.
With Sujoy Ghosh
It was good to see some of my old acquaintances and friends including Arindam Sil, Madhu Neotia, Dr Sudip Chatterjee, Koneenica, June, Abir, Bidipta and others. I had earlier witnessed the shooting of the film in Kolkata and had then also met the lead cast including Amitabh Bacchan and Vidya Balan.
Cinematographer Tushar Kanti Ray has done a great job shooting Kolkata beautifully and adding a lot of vim to the film which is considered to be a remake of 2013 South Korean film Montage.
Today I shall be hosting an early lunch at the Taj Bengal.
ess bee

Comments

Popular Posts