First time with Sadguru

At the AGM of Flower Grower's Association
August 4, 2016: Today I shall be in office the whole day and tomorrow leave for Jaipur for a one-night stay. 
Yesterday I attended the Annual General Meeting (AGM) of Flower Grower's Association at the West Bengal State Assembly Committee Room and was once again elected Vice President unopposed.
There was a discussion on the December flower show in the Assembly which is quite a gala annual affair. From the Assembly I wanted to drop by at the ICCR to attend the Kuchina Foundation's annual function but I could not since these meetings in the Assembly got prolonged.
I went to the residence of Madhulika and Hemant Kanoria for a small and cosy spiritual get-together with the none other than Sadguru, a yogi, mystic, poet, spiritualist and humanitarian from Coimbatore and the founder of Isha Foundation. He delivered a talk and also got all of us to meditate.
I had missed Sadguru's talk the last time he was in Kolkata and in a conversation with Sanjiv Goenka. I also missed his talk in Jaipur so I really wanted to meet him and listen to him.
It was interesting to hear him speak in a very lucid way. He gave us a feeling of being someone from among us only.
ess bee

Comments

Popular Posts