Birthdays, weddings, puja and adda

Today Sunday I shall leave Kolkata for Jaipur by afternoon flight.
Yesterday I attended the birthday party of Mou Roy Chowdhury (picture) at the Royal Bengal Room in City Centre and also dropped in at The Taj Bengal to attend the engagement of Harsh Patodia's son and Rekha Mody's daughter. Both the families are known to me.
On Thursday evening there was the Jeffery Archer function and my regrets that I could not attend the wedding reception of Raghu Mody's grandson Varun at the same Taj Bengal banquet hall.
But after leaving The Bengal Club, I went to The Taj for coffee and while coming out around midnight I met Varun and his wife at the hotel lobby and wished them a very blissful married life.
On Wednesday too there was a wedding function at the Short Street in the family of Sajjan Saraf.
Last week, apart from my social engagements and a small puja at home (picture).
I had a good adda session with Victor Banerjee and few of my other friends after a long time. I also met up with some of my school friends.
ess bee

Comments

Popular Posts