Planning new projects

Saturday, May 12, 2012: Today morning I took the 9:50 AM Air India flight from Kolkata to Delhi. This particular flight leaves from Kolkata International Airport terminus since it connects the Air India flight to UK and USA from Delhi.
Currently the Air India pilots' strike is on and I was the only passenger in business class. I also heard at the airport that today's Delhi-London flight has been cancelled.
I checked in to ITC Maurya property this time which was my home in Delhi for almost seven to eight years. The ITC One wing at the Maurya is still exactly the same as before.
In the evening I had gone to the residence of Satyanand Mishra, the Chief Information Commissioner, Right To Information (RTI). He is the top man as far as RTI is concerned. His present residence is at 9 Motilal Marg which used to be the residence of P V Narasimha Rao when he was the Prime Minister. It was a short meeting which was also attended by ex-Governor, Shri Sudarshan Agarwal, Mr K N Memani, FCA (Former Chairman & CEO Ernst & Young, India) and a few others.
The idea of this meeting was to initiate an organization or trust to promote Indian classical dance and music and also to celebrate important occasions involving different stalwarts in this field.
In the evening I dropped into India International Centre (IIC) for few minutes for a dinner reception hosted by Devi Prasad Tripathi, General Secretary of Nationalist Congress Party (NCP), for Dr Sonal Mansingh.
Tomorrow I shall fly to Jaipur.
ess bee

Comments

Popular Posts