Bonjour Delhi

Once again I am back in Delhi for an overnight trip.
With Shukla and Arindam Sil
Yesterday evening I went to the terrace party at the house of Arindam Sil's friend in Wood Street, Kolkata, to celebrate Arindam's birthday. 
With Abir Chatterjee
I went there early and left early. I greeted Arindam, met his wife Shukla, Abir, Bickram Ghosh, Kaushik Ganguly and others.
Today evening Nandita would be acting in Marguerite Duras' play India Song at the French Ambassador's residence here in Delhi. As I had missed the play in Kolkata, which was part of the Bonjour India Festival, I will make it up and watch it to night. After the play, the French Ambassador would host a dinner.
Tomorrow I have a series of meetings in Delhi and in the evening take a flight to Hyderabad.
ess bee

Comments

Popular Posts