Delhi trip called off

With Wasim Kapoor, Rashmi Nuwal and Vishambar Newar
April 4, 2014: A sudden turn of events and I had to call off my Delhi trip and stay back in Kolkata.
I regret missing the release of “Swarmudra” - a classical dance and music journal – published by Raza Foundation, which, Ashok Vajpeyi, currently heads as the managing trustee.
Swarmudra” is jointly edited by Prerana Shrimali and poet & author Yatindra Mishra and was released by Dr Yamini Krishnamurti.
The formal release of the magazine was on Thursday, April 3, 2014, at the India International Centre, Delhi, which I was very keen to attend.
With Rashmi Nuwal
On Tuesday (April 1) in Kolkata, I inaugurated the exhibition of Rashmi Nuwal titled “State of Mind” that was held at the West Gallery of the Academy of Fine Arts
Apart from me, artist Wasim Kapoor and Bishambar Newar were also present. 
I really liked few of Rashmi's pen and ink sketches on paper the three sketches that I wanted to buy were already sold out.
The coming weekend would be a tad less hectic followed by a busy stretch ahead.
ess bee

Comments

Popular Posts