A hectic and eventful weekend

29 December, 2014: On Thursday (Dec 25) evening I went to the snazzy newly done up lounge called Vault at the Priya Cinema to attend actor Dev's birthday bash. Esha and Dadul had earlier invited me to the Vault many times but I could not make it. 
I couldn't miss the vintage door with a huge key stuck to it. This 1600-sq ft lounge, an extension of Ta'aam restaurant and brainchild of Esha and her son Agnivesh, with DJs and a mixologist, is a great hangout joint in South Kolkata.
From left: With Bandaru Dattatreya (Dattanna), Union Minister of State Labour & Employment, Dr Prof Archbishop Malkhaz Songulashvili, Church of Georgia, Indresh Kumar, Sr RSS functionary, Imam Umer Ahmed Ilyasi, Chief Imam, All India Imam Organization and others.
The last weekend, I was very busy. On Saturday (Dec 27) afternoon I went to the P C Chandra Gardens opposite Science City to attend the “World Confluence of Humanity, Power and Spirituality” organized by the Srei Foundation.
With Hemant Kanoria
I was invited by Hemant Kanoria to the event which is an initiative started by Shri Hari P Kanoria. 
I went around 1:30 pm during the lunch time and met so many known personalities from different walks of life at one gathering. There were dignitaries from across the world including religious and former country heads.
With Rev Dr Patricio Viveros Robles, Archbishop of Church of Chile, and Dr Prof Archbishop Malkhaz Songulashvili, Church of Georgia, at the World Confluence of Humanity, Power & Spirituality
Around 4 pm I went to The Conclave to attend a get together in which Indresh Kumar, senior Rashtriya Swamsevak Sangh functionary addressed Kolkatans.
On Sunday I attended a brunch at the Queens Park. It was a big gathering and was glad to meet most of the known faces of Kolkata. In the evening I went to North Kolkata to attend a religious function.
ess bee

Comments

Popular Posts