At a discussion on "Family Business" in India

A the interactive session with (from left) H M Bangur, GG Dalmia, Prashant Bangur, Ajit Rangnekar (Dean ISB), M V Subbiah and others
December 13, 2014: I was at The Taj Bengal on Thursday and Friday. I was there on Thursday afternoon to participate in a discussion on family business. It was an interaction with M V Subbiah over high tea to discuss his research project on “Business Communities in India - Their special ways of passing on their business acumen to the next generation.
 With (from left) Heman Kanoria, P R Agarwal and B D Surekha
It was about a discussion in which 10 people participated for a couple of hours, thanks to Mr Prashant Bangur and my congratulations to him for being inducted into the Indian School of Business.
At the party hosted by Japanese Consulate in Kolkata
My yesterday's visit to The Taj Bengal was to attend a reception on the occasion of the birthday of His Majesty, The Emperor of Japan, hosted by the Consul General of Japan and Mrs Kazumi Endo. I met a few friends from the diplomatic corps.
Tomorrow I am flying to Malwa region of India where I have never been before.
ess bee

Comments

Popular Posts