An easy weekend

February 23, 2015: On Saturday I could not attend the launch of Magnum brand ice cream event at the Taj Bengal which was followed by cocktails and dinner.
In fact when June Malliah called to invite me, I had told her that I would definitely come to the event provided my engagement with some guests at home got over.
I wanted to be there to meet Soha Ali Khan who had come to Kolkata for this event along with Chef Kunal Kapoor. I have not met Soha since her wedding. 
However, since I had guests at home, who were with me till late, I could not finally attend the event. On Saturday evening, I also missed out on an anniversary party of an IPS friend for the same reason.
At Ananya Chatterjee's wedding ceremony
On Sunday evening I dropped in at the wedding of my actress friend, Ananya Chatterjee. She had bagged the National Award for Best Actress for her role in the Bengali film Abahoman. I met quite a number of people from the film world at the wedding ceremony.
Today afternoon I shall fly off to Jaipur.
ess bee

Comments

Popular Posts