At the Rajasthan Polo Club

February 1, 2015, Jaipur: I am once again at the ITC Rajputana. On Friday after landing in Jaipur I headed straight for my favourite spot in Jaipur – “Tapri” restaurant. The weather here is still quite cold in the evenings.
Awarding trophy to the winning polo team with Sudhir Mathur
On Saturday afternoon I went to the Rajasthan Polo Club to attend the Raghu Sinha Mala Mathur Memorial Cup (pic) where I was the Guest of Honour and did the honours of giving away the award to the winners and the runners-up. 
With Maharaj Narendra Singh
The Raghu Singh Mala Mathur Memorial Cup has been organized and hosted by my good friend Sudhir Mathur and hence I made it a point to be there.
On Saturday evening I dropped in for 15 mins at the City Palace where Vodafone Managing Director & CEO, Marten Pieters, and Rajmata Padmini Devi of Jaipur, hosted cocktails and dinner to commemorate the Vodafone Simur Cup 2015
With Rajmata Padmini Devi
After greeting the host, I went back to the ITC Rajputana where I met a few friends after midnight.
Today, I had a few meetings lined up for restructuring the Rajasthan Forum and also took up some other initiatives. So I will not be able to go for the finals of the Vodafone Simur Cup as miss out on the high tea as well.
In the evening I shall go to a friend’s residence for a private dinner which is long overdue.
ess bee

Comments

Popular Posts