This winter was somewhat different

20 February, 2015: This winter turned out to be busier than my expectations. In fact, I wasn't able to go to the golf course on the foggy mornings or for that matter to the India International Center (IIC) where I love to sit in the wintry weather in the verandah or the lawn. I could not even go to Ranthambore this winter.
A two-day personal trip abroad happened suddenly and there is a lot of travel in store for the next two weeks to Jaipur, Delhi and Bangalore.
Yesterday evening I had three different meetings and one conference call with WFUNA. These meetings were long due and were necessary to take a call on the future of some of my events. Same with the conference call with WFUNA secretariat.
In the last couple of winters, this is perhaps the only winter when I have not gone to any of the city hotels' poolside dinners that are so popular at this time of the year.
Today evening I am planning to go to The Oberoi Grand poolside. I am keeping my fingers crossed hoping it will not rain and at the same time not be too hot.
ess bee

Comments

Popular Posts