From Jaipur to Delhi

Hotel Hyatt Regency: I arrived in Delhi yesterday evening from Jaipur. At the Jaipur airport lounge I met Srimant Pandey, IAS, Secretary to the Chief Minister of Rajasthan. He also took the same Delhi flight. I has a chat with him on various issues including Parivartan in Bengal.
Mr Pandey had served at the Chief Minister's Office during the last Gehlot government. 
I have known him since then. Besides holding key government positions in Rajasthan, he had also served as Divisional Commissioner, Bikaner division. 
My native district Churu in Rajasthan comes under this division. Earlier, when I had organised the Anuradha Paudwal evening in Sujangarh, he had attended the whole programme as the Guest of Honour with the then Home Minister of Rajasthan, Gulab Chand Kataria.
The weather here in Delhi is hot. 

I spent the day at the India International Centre and had a meeting with Kapila Vatsyayan, Rajya Sabha MP and the recent recipient of Padma Vibhushan. She discussed with me the proposed Asian Writer's Conclave in Delhi in November 2011. We also discussed the possibility of bringing the Archaeological Exhibition to Kolkata after the Conclave.
Prabha Khaitan Foundation would be supporting this event and I have also agreed to hold the Exhibition in Kolkata.
ess bee

Comments

Popular Posts