Satyanweshi premier

With Sujoy, Shoojit and his wife
September 6, 2013: Monday onwards, the current week, I have been occupied in office work.
It is mostly desk work during the daytime and various overseas conference calls in the evenings like with the WFUNA executive committee (EXCO) meeting, which is on in New York today and tomorrow. I am again going to miss it.
Yesterday evening I went to the premiere of Satyanweshi.
I found the movie a little slow. As is expected from Rituparno Ghosh’s direction. The movie looked very beautiful on screen. Sujoy Ghosh did full justice to his new role.
In fact, Anandi Ghosh had very little dialogues in the film which she more than made it up for with powerful expressions for which I would give her cent per cent ratings. Her acting is also very lively and free flowing.
I was a little surprised to find that the hall, Priya, wasn't houseful.
ess bee

Comments

Popular Posts