A short trip to New Jersey

At a session on my book My Life My Travels in New Jersey
June 14, 2017, New Jersey: I paid a visit to New Jersey. On 11 June, I had a session on my book My Life My Travels. It was very nice and thrilling experience to meet so many book lovers and enthusiasts away from home and sign away copies of my book.
At the New Jersey station
I have often found that Indians in the USA are more often more Indians in matters of our culture and tradition. I attended a home where a Satyanaran puja was done and had prasad.
With a book lover in New Jersey
On 13 June I met up with a group of authors, poets, scholars and literary enthusiasts over lunch.
In the company of authors, poets and scholars in New Jersey
On Monday (12 June) I visited Brooks Brothers which happens to be one of the oldest men's clothier in USA on Madison Avenue, New York, founded in 1818 as a family business.
At the Brooks Brothers in New York
Owned by the Italian billionaire Claudio Del Vecchio, the shop now also features clothing for women. I strolled through the busy Times Square area.
I shall fly to Montreal, Canada, for an overnight trip today afternoon.
ess bee

Comments

Popular Posts