Forum for art and cultural aficionados of Rajasthan

Thursday, April 5, 2012: I arrived in Kolkata yesterday night from Rajasthan. It was a very bumpy flight due to the Kal Baishakhi (Nor'wester) which is very common this time of the year. This was one of my most fruitful trips to Rajasthan.
I organized a meet on the morning of April 1st followed by lunch. The meet was attended in full strength by the city’s art and cultural fraternity – Vishwamohan Bhatt, Ankit Patel, Ikram Rajasthani, Manesha Agarwal, Manjiri Kiran, Nand Bhardwaj, Prerana Shrimali, Saleha Ghazi, Sartaj Mathur, Surendra Pal Joshi, Vidya Sagar Upadhyay and my old friend Pradeep Chaturvedi who is also the secretary of Rajasthan National Forum and others (pictures).
All the artists have agreed to join the Group since Rajasthan, at present, has no common platform where people from different walks of life can interact with each other.
I have done my bit to initiate the move. Let’s see how it shapes up.
ess bee

Comments

Popular Posts