Thanks for the compliments

31 July, 2012: Yesterday I had a series of meetings with various non-governmental organizations (NGOs) representatives and few individuals.
I got lots of compliments, adulation and encouragement for initiating a series of cultural events in Jaipur and expanding it further to Jodhpur. I have plans to hold an event in Udaipur sometime after 15th of August, once I return from my overseas tour.
I thank everybody for the compliments and words of encouragement and look forward to their support. In the evening I had dinner with Mr Sunil Gupta, General Manager of Rajputana Hotel and his wife Anamika Gupta. Mr Philippe Charraudeau and his wife joined us.
Mr Charraudeau is the new Vice President and General Manager of ITC Grand Chola, an upcoming property yet to be opened to the public.
With more then 600 rooms, this property it is said would be the best among all the ITC properties currently under the group.
Today evening I'll take the Kolkata flight.
ess bee

Comments

Popular Posts