A splendid take off for Aakhar

With Charu at the Write Circle
February 12, 2016: Once again I was back in Jaipur from Kolkata on Tuesday February 9.
With French Author Zac O'Yeah at the Write Circle
The next day I initiated and attended the first edition of the series Aakhar conceptualised by me.
With Dr Idan Singh Bhati
Aakhar is a series which will be solely dedicated to the Rajasthan's poets and authors who write in Rajasthani language. The series is again in collaboration with ITC Rajputana and presented by Shree Cement Limited.
After the Write Circle in English and Kalam in Hindi, this concept was in my mind for quite some time. 
With Vishwa Mohan Bhatt and Manesha Agarwal at the Rajasthan Forum dinner
On February 10, 2016, the series finally came to life with the first author Dr Idan Singh Bhati.
Honestly the first event of Aakhar turned out to be a success beyond our imagination. Dr Bhati was at his best reciting local poetry.
With Rekha Surya
After the event, from 10:30 pm to 12:30 am (midnight) I hosted a small get-together over drinks at one of the terraces of ITC Rajputana.
Yesterday, there was a another series of the Write Circle with French Author Zac O’Yeah and in the evening there was an inaugural dinner to mark the three-day Shree Music Festival.
This weekend, I have to be on my toes for the 3-day Shree Music Fest in which I plan to organize five performances every day followed by dinners at the Marriot poolside.
ess bee

Comments

Popular Posts