First time at the India Art Fair

February 3, 2016, Delhi: Yesterday evening I landed in Kolkata from Delhi. I have missed all the events and happenings of Kolkata in January 2016. But as I always say, Alas! It isn't possible to be in two places at the same time.
With Ina Puri at the India Art Fair in Delhi Art Gallery; sculpture of M F Hussain in the background
On Sunday afternoon I went to the India Art Fair 2015 thanks to Ina Puri. The size and structure of the India Art Fair is something one has to see to believe. I spent a couple of hours there and used the BMW lLounge after spending quality time at the Delhi Art Gallery space at the India Art Fair.
This was my first visit to the India Art Fair and honestly it is worth visiting. I cannot ever imagine the size and scale the Fair that has been organized and the option to spend lakhs even crores of rupees if you want to shop in this Art Fair.
On Monday I had few meetings at the India International Centre as well.
ess bee

Comments

Popular Posts