In Jaipur for The Safari

June 8, 2013: Today morning I once again landed in Jaipur. This was a sudden trip as I had decided a couple of days back to organize a get together to celebrate the completion of my Ranthambore Dairy - The Safari.
The book, which is a travelogue on the tigers of Ranthambore reserve, is ready and I am firming up plans to release it formally. But I had an afterthought that why not, prior to the formal and the usual book release function, do something in a different way. So I decided to organise a get together and arranged for showcasing various elements of Ranthambore.
I am scheduled to leave for London on the morning of June 14 for about five weeks, so I'd better do something as the book is ready.
Yesterday evening I could not attend the premier of Agnidev Chatterjee's new film Mrs Sen, featuring Rituparna as the main cast, due to my early morning flight. Also, I was fully occupied working out the modalities for organizing the night at the ITC Rajputana, Jaipur.
I'll also miss out Bratya's play today at the Academy in Kolkata.
ess bee

Comments

Popular Posts