Respite by default

June 18, 2013: Cancelling of my UK trip has all of a sudden left me with a whole month to myself with not much on the agenda. This is very rare and I find myself in a situation like this after a long time. This has brought me some unintended respite from my manic schedule. 
Due to my scheduled London trip, I had not planned any event for five weeks. Accordingly, the next event that I had planned was scheduled for 19 July only. The event scheduled was the ninth edition of the Author's Afternoon with Rahul Pandita. This edition was called off last month as Rahul had a mishap in his family and couldn't make it.
I plan to sort out the whole day's work focusing on those events mainly which were initiated some time back but couldn't be completed. I also plan to finish up meetings with individuals that are long due as I was on tour and away from Kolkata.
ess bee

Comments

Popular Posts