Sundeep Bhutoria

Welcome to my blog. Do share your views and thoughts with me. Request visitors to keep their comments brief and to the point. I shall respond to you to the extent possible.
Thank you.
ess bee

1A Camac Court, 25B Camac Street, Kolkata – 700 016, India.

Phone: 91 33 2281 6934

Fax: 91 33 2280 2930

Email: essbee@essbeeindia.com

For Events: events@essbeeindia.com
Appointments: assistant@essbeeindia.com
Invitations: secretariat@essbeeindia.com
WhatsApp Text: 9836383333

Thursday, October 25, 2012

My last tributes to Sunil da



At Rabindra Sadan with Partha Chatterjee and Subrata Mukherjee, paying our last respects to Sunil da
Today morning I went to Rabindra Sadan where Sunil da’s body was kept for his friends, well wishers, ardent admirers and fans to come and pay their last respects before being taken for cremation. 
I paid my last tributes. It was my final good bye.
ess bee

No comments:

Post a Comment