An easy day

The day was a little easy for me. Today had lunch with Dhritiman Chatterjee (file picture) who was in Delhi to judge a play . In the evening I had a conference call meeting of World Federation of United Nations Associations  (WFUNA) youth task force. I am currently serving as the Honorary Secretary of the youth task force.

Today I heard that Harsh Neotia has been inducted as a part time director of Nacil (National Aviation Company of India Ltd) along with Anand G Mahindra and Amit Mitra. Nacil runs our national carrier - Air India. Congratulations to Harsh for adding one more feather to his cap. 
My mother used to tell me that Harsh is someone from whom you can always learn something. He had met my mother just a week before she passed away when he attended a dinner hosted by me (pictures). Of all my friends and acquaintances in Kolkata, I have the highest regards for him. Despite being the youngest Padmashree awardee, the youngest Honorary Consul General and having achieved many other milestones in life, he is very polite and humble. All who know him will agree with me.
Delhi is getting warmer signalling the countdown to the end of my winter sojourn.
ess bee

Comments

Popular Posts