Yesterday, today and tomorrow

The last two days I was preoccupied with deskwork. First of all with the financial year drawing to a close even a non-business person like myself has to sign on an awful lot of papers for the organisations I represent. Second, my wife and I would soon be out of India for over a month and this calls for lot of planning and preparations on our part. Third, the forthcoming program at the Raj Bhavan is also taking a lot of my attention and some of my energy.
I again missed the Jagjit Singh program that was rescheduled on Monday after the rains washed out the first program at the Fort William last week. That makes it two misses but not the last one.
I missed yet another program on Sunday morning - Dr Manilal Bhaumik's book launch - for which I had even changed my travel plans. The program was at the Taj Bengal Hotel and was organised by some of my close friends which I had promised to attend. That makes it three misses in a row.
At times, one has to do things one doesn't enjoy doing and also there are times when one cannot do things one wants to. Well this is part of our life from which there is no escape and often have to face such situations.
Today I went to the Horticulture Garden in Alipore where Arpita, Raveena Tandon and Saheb are busy shooting for Raja Sen's new movie. Raja, Saheb and Arpita were very happy to see me (picture).
Tomorrow is going to be a long day with lots of meetings lined up for the late afternoon and evening. 
Today 30th March is Rajasthan Divas. I got many phone calls from Kolkata and Jaipur asking me whether I was celebrating Rajasthan Divas this year or not!
ess bee

Comments

Popular Posts